Interns - Assistants
- Must have valid cosmetology license in the state of which applying for position or working permit while in school
- Must be able to work weekends and evening hours
- 0+ years of experience in a salon
- Be committed and dedicated to the hair styling profession
- Be a team player for the company
- Meet your goals with artists, owners and educator
- Weekly education with TCR in house educator is a must
- Willing to assist entire salon during its daily operations
- Be at work location 15 minutes before appointed starting hour
- Must have social media account for hair and post at least five times a week of work and share all postings provided by TCR of newsletters/ promotions happening.
- Present a fashionable image in dress and hairstyle. Must be willing to change hair every quarter to stay current with trends
- Greet clients and employees with courtesy and warmth. Leave bad attitudes at home
- Make clients as comfortable as possible.
- Working as a team to provide top services for all clients in the salon
- Offer strong hospitality to all clients in the salon including : coffee, water and any other drinks serviced to clients by TCR.
- Participate in TCR’s Unlimited Blowout Membership once trained on blowouts
- Having a strong value of education, being open minded and attending all education provided by TCR
- Take care of all weekly and daily duties required by interns
- Assist artists and front desk
To be discussed during the interview process.