Salon Assistant (Philadelphia, PA & Washington Township, NJ)
We are looking for a motivated individual who is ready to begin a long successful career in the hair industry at our growing salon.
This position is ideal for current students and new stylists looking to gain experience in everything hair coloring, cutting & styling! You’ll have the chance to assist our incredible team of artists in their day to day work, learning in a hands-on setting. You’ll also have the opportunity to attend top notch continuing education to further expand your repertoire of skills as a stylist.
- Must have valid cosmetology license or permit in the state you're applying, or a working permit if still in school
- Must be able to work weekends and evening hours
- 0+ years of experience in a salon
- Be committed and dedicated to the hair styling & color profession
- Be a team player for the company
- Meet your goals with the help of artists, owners and educators
- Able to attend our continuing education classes
- Willing to assist entire salon during its daily operations
- Arrive at salon 15 minutes before scheduled shift
- Must have a social media account specifically for hair and post at least five times a week of work and share all postings provided by TCR of newsletters/promotions happening
- Present a fashionable image in dress and hairstyle. Must be willing to change hair often and keep up with current trends
- Greet clients and employees with courtesy and warmth. Positive attitudes only!
- Make clients as comfortable as possible
- Working as a team to provide top services for all clients in the salon
- Accommodate all clients with beverages and coat checking
- Participate in TCR’s Unlimited Blowout Membership once trained on blowouts
- Having a strong value of education, being open minded and attending all education provided by TCR
- Complete all weekly and daily duties required by assistants
To be discussed during the interview process.
Send your resume, portfolio & references to firstname.lastname@example.org